Re: [ST] 06 ST Seat Q

hi Brian,  3 motorcycles,   3 men,  friends since kindergarten, 62 years old
each, no kids on ride, no squeezes on ride.  ride starts in Southern
Connecticut / New York-Westchester area. 10 days total. We were going to go
to Lake Placid to Cape Vincent into Kingston and on to Ottawa, then to Mont
Tremblaunt, down through the Champlain Isles to Essex Junction through
Stowe, Smugglers Notch, The Connecticut Lake Reigon, Mount Washington, Lake
Winnapsaki, Werren, Vt, and down route 100 to home..any suggestions???
billybob