[ST] USGP

Hey, I've been to every USGP at Indy and it was ran great.
Here is a letter I posted to F1-Live forums a few days ago:
Take a look under Forums at http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/index.shtml
There are several letter about how well the USGP was ran.

   Hey guys think whatever you want of our track in Indy. I've seen worse.
   I have driven almost at 1,000 miles each way every year it's been here
   to attend the race from Texas.
   The teams seemed to like it here and so did most drivers.
   How many of your home tracks have a open pit walk-a-bout on Thursdays?
   How many have had every driver in a question and answer interview on
   Thursdays?
   We put up good attendance numbers but when a venue holds over a quarter
   million folks 100,000 doesn't look filled. Especially with extra infield
   seating and observation mounds.
   There were a lot of fans here but the income rules Bernie's world.
   Ask Bernie how the circus treated the fans in 2005. Where was he to face
   the crowds afterwards like Tony did. And Tony had no say so in any of
   it.
   You may not know it but Tony pays for all track and racing cost out of
   his own pocket. He even refused help from the city of Indy this year.
   I'm no fan of what happened to CART/IRL but there is also two sides of
   that story.
   At lest Tony doesn't ask the taxpayers for handout so he can make more.
   The cost were very low at Indy with my great turn six seats at $85.00
   US. Bernie did not like that and wanted Tony to raise our prices so he
   could get what he wanted.
   This burns me folks.
   Just try and stick 100,000 fans in addition to the normal Vegas crowd
   and see what happens.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"

If you spend a perfect afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, then your
dog has taught you how to live.