Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 28, Issue 19

Having spent best part of 30 years working all over the world, retired and
settled in Southern Utah for the scenery, weather and the house prices. Then
I got headhunted and received an offer that was very attractive. Now my '02
ST sits on its stand in Utah, and my '76 Trident remains in its cottage in
Scotland.

Looks like it'll be a rice burner for the next few years. Watch this space!

Chris

Message: 3