[ST] 955 OIL Change

Purolator PL14612 is what I put on my 955. Changed Oil
and filter this weekend before riding.
The Oil drain plug is a 13mm socket, and is to the 7
O'Clock position to the filter. Note - there's a
crush-washer that your supposed to use when removing
the plug, but I can get 2 changes before I need to
change that. The only place I know to get those
washers are from the dealer, so when you get one, get
several.
My 2001, I don't need to remove any of the bodywork.
I put in I think 3 quarts and idled it for 1 minute,
waited a bit and added more to it until it was showing
on the upper line on the site window, idled again,
added more - I think it was a total of 4 quarts.
And you know warm oil drains better than cold oil, and
it drains on the side stand but I hold it up right a
minute just to get more out.
Then I get out there and race around trying to get the
pegs to drag.
-