Re: [St] [ST] Sooty suggestions?

Rusty Ford wrote:

> All that said, my ST _always_ has a sooty tailpipe, but burns no oil and
> starts/runs great.

Oh you had to go and bring that up eh Rusty!  My tail pipe is sooty too, and I'm
told I blow a little grey smoke when I hammer the throttle.  Using a little oil
too, always have on the '03 from new but not on the previous '99.

Anyone else?  All the shops say some do, some don't.  Hmmmmm.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\