[St] 10w-40 oil, was Canuck Oil Change Follow-up

Hey Now,

Where does it say in the manual to use 10w-40? And
where does it ever say anything about using non
synthetic? What year is your bike? Mine is an '02 RS,
and I have NEVER found any information other than "you
must run 15w-50 synthetic, or your engine will die,
your wife will leave you , hell will freeze over,
etc,etc..."

:-)

Now I am really curious...

John