Re: [ST] Hardwire your GPS

Thanks for the input.

  I have considered the dielectic grease route, but really want to hard wire it.

I have seen both the Aerostich and Powerlet Webs show differing options for a hardwire. Both are direct off the batt but one uses a fuse and the other uses no fuse.

Would love some guidance on the hardwire option.
  Thanks,
Todd

Dennis Griffin <eagleeyedennis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I experienced the same problem you're reporting and I was successful
at correcting it by applying a light film of dielectric grease to the
battery contacts and shimming them with pieces of rubber band. If you
decide to hard wire, you could fashion a splitter for your accy tap.

Dennis
Scottsdale, AZ