Re: [ST] Weekly Charging of Battery needed...Explanation?

Your symptoms are exactly the same as when I had a loose connection.
Luckily for me it was at the battery terminal (I had a screw loose, go
figure) and easily fixed.  Since you've already removed and reinstalled
your battery I'm afraid I don't know where to tell you start looking.

Best of luck,

Nate
00SprintRS