Re: [ST] New Member from the UK

With the holiday season approaching the demand for petrol increases
and prices go up both sides of the pond.
slightly off topic but i heard a statement today that surprised me. An
aussie expert on climate change etc said that while China publicly
state they are unable to play the carbon control game their
restrictions on emissions from cars are so tough that US cars cant be
exported in, as they fail the limits. i wonder if this affects bikes?
more interesting might be how carbon emissions might affect the mc
trade with future designs. Finally, do the guys in Florida who never
turn a corner emit less than the those of us who live with an
abundance of twisties...; )
by the way- have you checked google maps - put in new york to London
and look at number 21!

--
iPat