Re: [ST] Another Tire Thread?

I am running the Metz version of those right now (Roadtec Z6) and have been pretty happy with their performance. I have about 2000mi on them with little indication of wear. I was very comfortable in a drizzle on the Dragon not long ago, so much so, my riding companions commented that they couldnt keep up or at least chose not to. ;-)

  On the Triumphrat.net board there is a discussion about tires and the new 021s are being talked about a bit.

  I strongly disliked the 020s on the ST.

Zoltan Pavlakovich <zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I know, another tire I really liked were the Pirelli Stradas