Re: [ST] Another Tire Thread?

Jeremy,

Wow, that sounds crazy.  I went through two sets of 020's on my RS and
got around 6 to 8k out of each back tire.  Compared to other tires I've
ran they weren't the most confidence inspiring but the wore like stones
for a semi-performance tires.  My riding consists mostly of commuting
miles and I never really had issues with flatspotting, especially after
that few miles.  I ran Meztler Sportech M1's for a short time after that
(got a used set for free) and liked the additional grip but they turned
in very slow.  Like some others I'm now running the Roadtechs and I've
got probably 3k on them with little signs of wear.  The seem to be a nice
mix of the previous tires that I've ran, more sticky than the 020's, more
mileage than the M1's.

Of course YMMV, IME, blah blah blah.

Nate
00SprintRS