From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
gkeslin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 4:23 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Bar Risers

Jeremy,

I put Genmars on my ST last year and have no plans to take them off!  I
have a Sargent seat so I can't compare ergos with yours but they make a
big difference for me.  You may also want to consider a Throttle Meister
or something similar so you can stretch/relax your right arm for those
long runs.

George

From: "Jeremy Witt" <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>