From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Dicks
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 9:24 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Weekly Charging of Battery
needed...Explanation?

If you have lights and the like, how about the kill switch
contacts,
clutch/side stand switch ?

Sometimes when I go to start my S3 I get the same thing - maybe
the S3 is
different but it seems as if the started won't spin until the
fuel system is
up to pressure ?  I hit the switch straight after I turn the key
and I get
nothing.  As soon as the whine finishes, starts first time.

Good luck - report back on what the problem was/is.