Re: [ST] Weekly Charging of Battery needed...Explanation?

I've not been getting the list items for three weeks but have you tried
the dreaded wire from left bar to loom?  It can be intermittent for
quite some time before failing completely.  Rotating the bars usually
gives the start/no start symptom.

It won't be a short-circuit.  Those normally end in smoke or a fuse
blowing.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

Chris Harwood
**************************
Broadcast Computer Systems Ltd
PROVIDING CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
**************************
T: (+44) 020 8559 0001
W: www.BroadcastCSL.co.uk
Registered in England, Company No. 2609183. Registered Office: 174
Forest Edge, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9 5AE
>>> dabrown@xxxxxxxx 06/06/07 09:35 AM >>>
Thanks, Mike.  Yes, everything works, lights horns, etc.  Except
for a temporary loss of effectiveness of the starter.
I guess I'll have to take out my surgical mask and start
operating this weekend.

Regards,
Dan