Re: [ST] Great Video from Triumph

Same place. I also saw it on the Triumphrat.net page but not with nearly the amount of chatter as STN.

  Today, I seem to have some extra time to waste...

Dan Wetherington <dnlwthrn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Todd J wrote:
> I am wiping away the tears from laughing so hard.
>
> Thought you might enjoy:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKEuzxC4eGc
> Todd
Dang it, I was JUST about to send the same link... Where'd you find it? I saw it on sport-touring.net (one of the many time-wasting websites I frequent)...

Dan