Re: [ST] Calling All Listers

Rich,

Where on this Harley Davidson were you keeping the email addresses?  In the
leather saddle bags?  Can't you just open the scuffed up bags and get the
list?

Did the crash tear the bags off and you can't find them?  Did you look in
the ditch near the crash site?

Surely you weren't stashing them in that little leather goodie bag that
hangs below the headlight.  I thought that bag was for "private" stuff.

Did you get hurt?

Yours Truly
Lister