Re: [ST] Ok. MotoGP

Masiak, Richard wrote:
> Ok.  MotoGP.... Bye Nicky.  Lucky Lightning doesn't strike twice, it takes talent to be consistent. http://www.motorcycledaily.com/05june07_hayden.htm

Richard, I think it's pretty obvious that Nicky has talent, to say
otherwise does more harm to your argument than good.  It was shown pretty
conclusively last year that Honda doesn't give a rat's ass about Hayden
and sees Pedrosa as their future so is it any shock that he's suffering
this year?  Also, it seems pretty clear to me that the guys having
success this year are all products of the 250 racing class and seem to be
more easily adapting to the smaller bikes.

The Doc is clearly the most talented rider out there but that doesn't
mean that everyone else doesn't have any.

My 2¢,

Nate
00SprintRS