Re: [ST] Exploded view of engines.

The aircleaner box resides underneath the tank - which, uhm, you have
to remove. Pop the seat off, remove the two bolts at the front of the
seat and the one bolt right below the ignition lock. The fuel lines
are quick-disconnect type, but the plastic connectors are very brittle
and need to be replaced by metal ones, but that's another story.
Welcome to the group!

Zoltan