Re: [ST] Is it time for a Tire Thread again??

On Jun 11, 2007, at 9:21 AM, Jeremy Witt wrote:

> I've also worn my AV46 down to near the wear bars.  And after some
> research, talking to some knowledgeable people in the tire testing and
> distribution fields, I've decided to give the Continental RoadAttack a
> try on the rear.  Has anyone tried the RoadAttack yet here on the list?

I switched to them my last tire change. Only about 600 miles on them so
far but in that time I've liked them. Much more neutral than the
Dunlops that came off, which were the first set of tires that I've worn
out on the edges as well as the center. Only the left and right mid
areas still had tread. Yep, life in the boonies is good!

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned