From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JES_VFR
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 5:38 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Storm weirdness?

At 05:24 PM 6/11/2007, you wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>After writing my note about being on Storms now, I noticed some weird
wear on
>the front.  Almost like a cupping thing going on to the left side of
>center, and
>looks to be developing a center line ridge kind of like rear tires
>do when they
>get squared off.  Running the Triumph nominal pressures, front has
>about 2k on
>it but rear only has about 300 do to previously mentioned
>puncture/replacement.
>
>Anyone with Storms got a sec to take a look and see how their wear
looks?

>--
>
>                                 ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
>             -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
>"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ /
Against
>        bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X
HTML
>"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \
Mail

Hey Bill, you say that you are running the triumph listed pressures?
I suggest that you raise the front and rear pressures to about 38 and 45
psi.
I had some strange sensations on the Azaros on my VFR until I bumped
up the pressures to the numbers recommended buy Avon/

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"