Re: [ST] A Brotherhood

I've gotten lucky a couple of times riding without the proper gear.  Now I ride like I'm at the race track even if it is for a short trip to a store and back and it is crazy hot.  Being hot is better then hot and bleeding, not to mention the scarring.  Here is a link to a picture of what to wear: http://zjfrogger.com/images/DSC02824.JPG

  Lindley

George K <gkeslin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  p.s. Get yourself into some armored pants, brother. Jeans sliding down
the tarmac are about as good as gabardine. :-)
> STeve Duncan
> '00 Sprint-ST

I couldn't agree more!!!! A get off in a Chicago concrete alley many
years ago taught me that road rash or in my case alley rash is NO fun!!!!

George