Re: [ST] A Brotherhood

I've been using the Cortech boots, bought maily on price, but they have
been outperforming a previous pair of Prexport that cost twice what these
did.  Plus they seem to be more waterproof and comfortable enough to teach
an MSF class walking on macadam all day.  Bought mine here at
Newenough.com

http://tinyurl.com/2c5f7f
Dave Bardell