Re: [ST] A Brotherhood

At 07:25 AM 6/12/2007, you wrote:

>Based on recent get offs by friends wearing various
>"Quick-Dissolving" Joe Rocket gear, some of that gear isn't a whole
>lot better than jeans.  But I truly hope YMMV!

Well the alter ego is not leather, but it does have armour and
ballistic nylon in most of the critical areas. Plus since I always
wear them as overpants, if nothing else they are another layer to
grind through before the road meets my kevlar blend jeans.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"