Re: [ST] Quick Dissolving Gear

At 01:50 PM 6/12/2007, you wrote:

>Can you elaborate on the brands/models that use this style material?

Well I can name a couple of brands and their models, but I do not know them all

but here are some examples

cortech - Jackets fsx, drax, accellerator

tourmaster - flex jacket, gx sport jacket

joe rocket - jackets alter ego, lightspeed, meteor, rasp,
ballistic   Pants Alter ego, Ballistic

I'm sure that there are many more good brands out there.

Aerostitch is one if you are willing to wait and pay for one of the best.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"