Re: [ST] Calling All Listers

since you ask
my powerbook is on Tiger while my iMac is on panther. One is for video
editing, photos editing and the other does most other things and
travels with me.
I dont really have to worry about virus' in the same way we do with
the pc in study and ive never had the problems the pc has had of
crashing.

Used daily for the last 5 years, i updated once and have had no
problems with the iMac. Used daily and travelled with in the last 4
years ive had no problems with the powerbook with one update to tiger.
Two years since the last upgrade Leopard is just coming out but i was
already considering a new machine next year. Didnt like the intel
enhancement out of principle but as i guess its for the future video
streaming ill reserve judgement. But mac lost its exclusiveness with
that move.

Considering what i use them for the reliability has been excellent. If
it were a mc then i would undoubtedly be buying it - hold on - then it
wouldnt be a triumph! ; )

--
iPat