Re: [ST] NMC: RE: Calling All Listers

At 11:07 AM 6/13/2007, you wrote:

>As a Vista power user, who has had very few issues (fewer than XP), I'd
>love to hear about some of these issues.  The only recommendation I can
>offer to those considering upgrading, don't bother without at least
>1.5GB RAM and 3.xGhz processor (Dual Core better).
>
>Jeremy Witt
>Newbury Partners
>www.newburypartners.com
>(o) 603-893-3022
>(c) 603-475-4228

Well I had zero issues with XP PRO.
Several acquaintances that have been doing development in Delphi and
some other packages did the upgrade to Vista and then downgraded back
to XP pro.
They had issues with Vista's onboard security conflicting with their
existing setups and conflicts with Delphi as well.

Since all my delphi work is done as enhancements to existing delphi
applications running under XP.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"