Re: [ST] New rider to the list

JohnS wrote:

>So they will fit on a later 2007 Sprint 1050 huh.
>cool.
>I'd better buy them before I get the Sprint home, because otherwise I
>hear all kinds of crap from the wife about how I just bought the bike
>and already it's not good enough.
>
>She just doesn't get it.
>
>Should I get the MC while I'm snagging parts, or is that not really needed?

Some more info can be found on TriumphRat.net:

http://www.triumphrat.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=84066&forum=20
http://www.triumphrat.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=67724&forum=20&start=15
http://wiki.triumphrat.net/SprintSTAfterMarketPartNumbers

I think that the master cylinder upgrade is recommended, but
don't the '07 bikes have a 5/8" MC? I thought that was an
mid-run change that they made.

Rob
'99 Sprint ST