[ST] Handlebars

Does anyone have a set of these for sale
Helibar Multi Tour Sport Kit for 02-04 Sprint?
I have Gen Mar risers now but my arms are just too short.

"Frugality is one of the most beautiful and joyful words in the
English language, and yet one that we are culturally cut off from
understanding and enjoying.  The consumption society has made us feel
that happiness lies in having things, and has failed to teach us the
happiness of not having things."
    -- Elise Boulding

Gord Singbeil
gsingbeil@xxxxxxxxxx