Re: [ST] Torque spec on RS rear wheel?

Frederic NIZERY wrote:
> For sure. I suppose most of use do. Torque wrench is for critical
> nuts like head or bearings.
> Probably I should have made a reply to John's post instead yours.
> Apology.

Axle nuts aren't critical enough for ya'?  ?!?  I try to check things with the
torque wrench on re-assembly on critical things too but guess we have a
different opinion of "critical".  >;^{D  Things like caliper bolts and pad pins,
pinch bolts, axle nuts, etc. all get the treatment.  I've snapped off more than
my fair share of bolts using "best judgement".

FWIW, YMMV, etc.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\