[ST] copper grease and torque settings

Greetings all from Cape Town, RSA.

As you can see I'm still a trumpet owner, I've just been lurking.

My Daytona now has 13 500kms on it and its going strong.

Here's my question -if you use copper grease on the rear axle bolt, do you
need to back the torque setting off a bit?

In other words, will the grease cause the bolt to overtighten if you use the
standard 146nm setting? I've been told it will by a mechanic, but it doesnt
make sense to me.

The last time I had the wheel off I set it to 142nm. (I'm on my third back
tyre and second front already - track days and high speed touring trashes
the back tyre).

cheers

Marc