From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bil Swartz
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:25 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Another new member

Jeremy Witt wrote:

> Can I hear from short folks like me on seats and bars, please?

Heya Jeremy.  I'm 5'6" barefooted.  Got along ok with the stocker for a
while
but for some reason the stocker on the '03 felt better than the '99 did.
picked up a Sargent built on a stock pan from an ex-liSTer way back.
Uses their
atomic foam to give more pad in the nose, less on the sides to help get
short
legs down, and a "speed hump" in the back so it looks like there's a
cowl on.

The guy who made it with Sargent had a last name of Fox, not sure if
they'd have
any design info on file or not.

I've been on ST's since July '01 but resorted to GenMar risers late last
fall to
get rid of the "golf-ball" between my shoulder blades that was plaguing
my
longer rides.

Another trick of the short is boots with thicker soles.
FWIW, HIH,

-Woovis-
Member: Short riders against short rides.

PS: speaking of long rides, off to Asheville NC for HSTA's STAR
(www.ridehsta.com) this weekend that runs thru Weds.  Anyone in the
area?  Stop
by the Crowne Plaza if so.  Will be in downtown in search of Real Ale on
Sat. eve.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\