[ST] FS: Parts -- Air Filter, Oil filter, Muffler, Sprocket

I sold my Sprint RS some time ago, but 've got some parts taking up space in the shop.

I have a new air filter listed on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=190126203568

And a new oil filter: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-Oil-Filter-for-Sprint-RS-and-Other-Models_W0QQitemZ190126202276QQihZ009QQcategoryZ35618QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have an almost zero-miles OEM stock muffler, and a sprocket with 700 miles on it.  I will accept any reasonable offer for these items just to get them out of my shop. Please e-mail me directly.

Thanks,

Peckham
peckhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx