Re: [ST] Fuel leak

i pulled the side fairing off but the two lines going up were not
disconnected. I did push them up a bit and there seemed to be
movement. I cant recall how much fuel i had but theres not much now,
so when i started i didnt have any problems this time.
it did seem this am that it was more a fuel dump rather than an
'upward' spurt. Ill maybe fill the tank a bit to see. i dont fancy
going to fill up and it happening on the way back.

--
iPat