Re: [ST] Trip Advice

Wow, hella good list John. I find it amazing that you can fit all this under the seat, including the pump. I want photos of it all ready to have the seat put back on. Stock seat or Sargent?

  Echoing Matt's comment about the socket for the rear SSSA, I would include, a T-55, the appropriate hex for the front wheel removal and some chain lube.
  Todd

John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I have a kit of aftermarket tools and various EXCRETA
that has served me quite well over the years, and I
can fit it all under the seat... All the tools are
Craftsmen, and hand picked, as follows:

1/4 drive rachet, fine spline
1/4 drive 3" ext
1/4 drive 6" ext
6 pt socket set, 6-14 mm ( comes with socket case if
you buy it right)
3/8 drive hex key set, 6 sizes ( Mine is Craftmen, but
I actually like the one Harbor freight sells better)

3/8 drive to 1/4 drive adaptor, important for above..

Combo wrenches 8,10,11,12,13 mm, 12 pt

Box wrenches 10x12, 11x 13mm

a four way scewdriver

small set of side dykes

( and the stock tool kit as well )

a cheap credit card style meter ( HF, $4)

about 12' of 14 ga wire in a coil

various connectors

a conventional flat repair kit

Plug and Go mini flat repair kit

Compressor ( $5 @HF, strip the guts out, put on
Battery tender terminal)

nitrile gloves

small bottle WD-40

several lengths of duct and electrical tape layered on
underside of seat pan...

I can take most of the bike apart with these tools,
they have served me well. Lemme know if you want pics
of any of this, I have them around somewhere...

John