Re: [ST] Trip Advice

Yes, this is a good point...( I dont have the SSA...)
That is one mother of a socket to carry, and then you
need a breaker bar as well...A little creativity here
will yield a solution similar to some of the ones I
pulled outta my ass...

Another point on this same topic would be the 19mm hex
head to remove the front axle...a cheap and small way
to do this is to weld a 19mm nut to a 19 mm bolt, and
then just make sure you have the socket or combo
wrench to fit it...

John