Re: [ST] Stebel nautilus horn install

At 04:01 PM 6/28/2007, you wrote:

>John:
>         I also installed a Stebel Nautilus horn on my '03 ST. I
> have pictures if you
>want them. I also sent pictures of my installation to the online
>retailer which
>they posted on their website.
>         If you want pics just e-mail and I will shoot them to you directly.
>Cheers,
>Howard Stephen Serlick
>'03 Blue ST
>Philadelphia

Ease off Cap', or she'll stall and spin.
As for the horn, will it strike fear into the hearts of Philly Cabs??
I like to make sure that I have my martial arts weapons bag on my
back when I have to ride in philly. Something about the two parts of
the bo staff, the arneice sticks and the Kama case that seems to back
most cabbys off my tail light.
I wonder what they will do when need to start carrying my japanese
practice swords on my back.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"