[ST] Test

I got the email below from Dreamhost and wanted to make sure this
thing was still working.
Rupert

Hello,

LIST: st
DOMAIN: triumphnet.com

Your discussion list described above has been migrated to our new
discussion list server.  The migration was done as part of an overall
system upgrade, and the new server is more stable and reliable overall.
The list migration most likely worked fine, but there is a small chance
of error. Please test the list to be sure it is working correctly and
contact our support team if you find anything amiss.  The web interface
may not work as expected for a couple of days due to the DNS update.

Note that if you have your DNS hosted with someone other than DreamHost
you will have to update the DNS records for the new server.  Contact
our support team for more information about that.

Thanks!
Happy DreamHost Discussion List Migration Team