[ST] Rear rack support brackets

Gentlepersons,

Apparently there's some debate about whether the reinforcing brackets are
needed, but here's what they are and where they go:

A heavy steel support plate sits on top of the rear subframe. The seat latch
is relocated to this plate. At the front this piece is bolted to a front
bracket that extends across the subframe and hooks under the topmost tube,
apparently to resist upward forces created as weight on the rear rack levers
it upward. Another similar bracket fits under the top subframe tube at the
very back of the subframe, presumably to resist upward bouncing forces
transmitted through the rack. The rack is bolted through the steel support
to the subframe and the rear reinforcement bracket.

Other Sprint riders may be doing fine without these reinforcements, but I'm
glad Matt Heyer included them in the setup I bought from him.

Walt Greenwood

Everett, Wash.