Re: [ST] Rear rack support brackets

Stevo Adams wrote:
> Great idea
> budding rack fitter
> Steve
> 00 ST  GB
Shh, don't tell anyone!  Actually, I've been contemplating getting a
rack for quite some time, and right now I'm thinking about it a little
more seriously.  My real reason is that if I do get a rack, I will then
know what I need parts-wise, and might be able to make them if I can't
get them...

I looked into making a rack in the past, and for the money it would
cost, I can get the SWMotec rack and possibly a Givi topbox...  Making
one-off pieces is not cheap.