Re: [ST] Rear rack support brackets

Ok guys, hot off the scanner:

http://www.woovis.com/mc/triumph/sprintst/TopRackFitting.pdf

I'm sure Rupert and team could find a better place to put this in time.

The sticky note on page 4 is my reminder of what kind of bolts to buy to
do the mod for easy removal, found somewhere on the Triumphnet.com site?
These basically go up from the bottom when mounting the rear strengthening
bracket.

Photos wouldn't show much without removing the tail cowl unfortunately, so
that'll have to wait until I can get to the bike and take things apart.

HIH,
--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\