Re: [ST] Rear rack support brackets

Oh it's not all _that_ bad STevo, but there must be some trick to
rotating/twisting that front bracket and wedging that rear one in that I
just don't know!  I'd sure like to see it done by a pro once, but with the
next gen ST out now I doubt we'll get to.

It can be done by a mortal though so don't worry.  And the Givi adaptor
plate works really well too!