Re: [ST] I dropped the Booh bike!

Happens even to the best of us! Including your's truly. About three
years ago I forgot to flick down the sidestand. While straddling, I
was waiting for the leaning to stop. Never happend. At the point of no
return I just said eff it, not going to hurt myself. Bent shifter,
scratches on the lower hard bag (took most of the weight) and a few
scratches on the left cowling. Little touch-up, wet sand, it's good as
new. Hurt my ego, that was all.