Re: [ST] I dropped the Booh bike!

Well, this is better than an oil or tire thread, it is the "Crap, I dropped my bike too" thread!!

  Last summer, at a standstill, thinking about whether or not I fixed the oil leak, I too forgot my sidestand. Scratched the left side lower fairing, left bag, snapped the left peg, bent the shifter. Without calling the house, my wife "knew" I dropped it as she had "thought" I called the house...she even picked up the phone...

  Maybe this is the "You know you have a S.O. when..." thread!!!

  Todd

Patti Beadles <pattib@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dammit. I dropped my 2001 ST tonight while walking it around
cars in the garage. Five and a half years, and this is the
first time the bike has been down.

http://whipartist.livejournal.com/363497.html

In the process, I seem to have broken the bracket that holds
the left bag on. I'm pretty sure I broke off whatever piece
holds the latch closed, but I'm too grumpy to go back down to
the garage and investigate properly. Tomorrow.

Other damage: some minor scuffs on the plastic, and a bent
but now fixed shifter. My pride isn't looking too healthy
either.

Argh!

-Patti