[ST] Been a very good ride..

After a little more than three years I finally traded in the 2000 ST for a
new Ducati ST3S. I was comparing the new ST against the Ducatis, the
Triumphs are definitely lower priced but damnit Triumph pull your heads out
of your arses and get some decent suspension on these things!

I have a BRAND NEW set of Pazzo levers that have never been installed. I
actually took the ST in for service and to install the levers when I decided
to ride something new home instead.

If anyone on the list is interested, they are black with blue adjusters. If
anyone on the list is interested, these are fantastic levers, and would like
to get 140.00 shipped to you. They are still in the box.

Once I have more room in the garage, will get myself another Triumph at some
point.

Yobigd