From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Young, Mike
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 10:41 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Edelweiss tour? Looking for input.

GentleliSTers,

I'm in the pre planning stages of a once in a lifetime (unless I decide I
need to do it more than once) motorcycle trip through Alpine Europe. I'm
planning to take a couple of buddies with me (FJR guys, but they're cool),
and not going to go two up (two of the three wives will meet us on the last
day of the bike tour for another week of car based touring). I've heard good
things about Edelweiss, and their equipment inventory looks pretty good. Are
there any other really good companies offering similar packages and service?
Good reviews? Bad reviews?

All input will be welcomed. We're looking at a September '08 launch window.
Other liSTers would be welcome too.

Mike

'06 ST

Seattle