Re: [ST] Power up

This thread has probably been flogged to death now but it only takes about 30mA through the heart to stop it (from memory) and you don't need big wires.  The cases I refer to involve insulation breakdown in the charger and mains electricity (240V over here) getting on car bodywork.  You can get a very good connection to skin off sheet metal.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx 09/03/2007 15:39:01 >>>
Chris, in all respect I have never heard of anyone losing their life from a
Battery Tender.
The in-line fuse would blow and I doubt the Battery Tender to battery line
is large enough to carry that kind of load.
But to each his own.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"