Re: [ST] MotoGP anyone?

Oh, we have a huge bet going on. 4 against 4, Vale against Nicky. If
neither of them wins the championship, higher score wins. The losers
are performing on stage YMCA in full costume! Last season the loser
was performing "Flashdance" in full drag. The guy is 6-2 240#. What a
crack-up. BTW - Vale all the way!