[ST] Heading to Hawaii....

Hey All,

At short notice I've been invited to a friends wedding in Hawaii in April.

I land in Honolulu and then go straight to the Big Island. A few days there
for the wedding, somewhere around Kona, then I'm back onto O'ahu for a few days
before heading home.

 Any help or suggestions that anyone can give me regarding accommodation
would be greatly appreciated. It seems there are plenty of upmarket places that
charge a squillion per night. But the Australian "Rupeah" doesnt go far against
most currencies!

And now for the motorcycle content. There is a RAT ride scheduled for 15th
April that I'm hoping I will be going on. So far it looks like there are only
Harleys available for hire. Any ride is beter than no ride, but it would be
great if there was more of a choice.

Thanks in advance.
Brett.