From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Montville
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 9:34 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Heated grip question...

John,

I chose the Symtec kit from California Sport Touring instead:
http://www.casporttouring.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=16
025&Category_Code=SYMT

$27, with hi/lo settings, and choice of toggle or round rocker switch.
Rated 3 amps on hi, but the lo setting has worked fine for me all winter.
First-rate product that several of my friends have now adopted.

HTH,
Mike