[ST] Sources

WOTL,

What's the best source for chains and sprockets these days?  It's time to
do the VFR and the Sprint won't be far behind.  Both will get DID 530ZVM
chains, but would like to find a source of OEM sprox since both have
rubber dampers on the fronts...

Also looking for a tool used for fork maintenance.  It looks kinda like an
old fashioned hand drill but I don't know what it's called, and to find
it, you gotta know what it's called! ;^{D

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\